Lawn Plan Renovation
Is your lawn in need of renovation?
There will sometimes be occasions where a lawn has deteriorated to the extent where it is not possible to bring it back to life with just a few treatments.
There may be specific problems with the grass plant itself which has led to the lawn being in such a poor state.
These may include disease, insect damage, substantial weed infestation, considerable levels of thatch in the lawn, or incorrect grasses may have been used on the lawn to begin with.
What does the Lawn Renovation Service entail?
Our Lawn Renovation Service is a bespoke programme specifically tailored to each lawn’s individual requirements, and we will carry out a lawn survey and consultation with you.
This is typically carried out over a one off visit or small number of visits, where all the technical work is done.
What might be Included?
- Killing off the existing lawn – this is only required in certain circumstances.
- Aeration to relieve soil compaction, and allow clean air, nutrients, and water to reach the roots leading to healthier growing conditions.
- Scarification to remove extensive moss and thatch build up.
- Over-seeding with seed specifically aimed at addressing any previous problems with the lawn. This may involve the introduction of different types of grasses if incorrect grasses had been used when the lawn was first laid, for example introducing shade tolerant grass. Or sometimes, we just need to thicken the lawn up.
- Regular lawn treatments.
- Wetting agents.
- Iron treatments.
- Selective weed control.
- Top-dressing with sand.
- Top-dressing with soil.
- Top-dressing using a mix of both sand and soil.
- Lawn rolling.
- Lawn feed.
- Weekly lawn cutting.
- Bi weekly lawn cutting.
- Lawn cutting with a cylinder mower.
How much does it cost?
The cost of each programme is dependent on the work that is necessary for each particular lawn.
The cost of the service will be dependent on the size of the lawn. Contact us to arrange a quotation.