It's easy to get stripes on a lawn. Well kinda.
Here's a few tips on how we do things.
- Get a lawn mower with a rear roller.
- Make sure your lawn is well fed.
- Make sure the lawn is growing well.
- Start cutting the lawn short, around 30mm, you might have to cut the lawn often to get a good cut length.
- Make sure the lawn is super level, you might want to do some levelling with sand.
- Make sure your lawn mower blades are sharp.
If you follow steps 1-6 you'll start discovering a stripy lawn.
In the video below we take you on a short mow, and give you some informative tips on how to get a stripy lawn.