Country Manager SWEDEN
Country Manager - SWEDEN (Lawn Plan)
Do you have a passion for fine lawns and delivering value to customers?
Would playing a leadership role in scaling a high-growth lawn care start-up excite you?
Join us as we build cutting-edge lawn care solutions that are transforming lawns across the UK and beyond!
All Gardening is a fast growing, dynamic and innovative company specialising in lawn care services. Lawn Plan, My Lawn Food, and The Grassmasters Lawn Instructors are 3 parts of a "speedy" lawn re-set program that we plan to expand internationally.
As we embark on an exciting expansion journey across the SWEDEN, we are seeking a passionate and entrepreneurial Country Manager to lead our operations and build a thriving presence in the lawn care industry.Initial Focus:
If you are a results-oriented individual with a love for lawns, a knack for sales, and a strategic mind, we invite you to join us on this exciting journey. Be part of a team that values innovation, community, and the pursuit of excellence.
Local Community Engagement:
- Develop and nurture strong connections within the local community.
- Represent the company at community events and foster relationships with key stakeholders.
- Drive sales initiatives, meeting and exceeding targets.
- Oversee administrative functions to ensure smooth day-to-day operations.
- Build and lead a high-performing team, fostering a collaborative and positive work environment.
- Provide guidance and support to ensure team success.
- Leverage deep industry knowledge to guide operations and ensure top-notch service delivery.
- Passion for lawns and landscaping is a significant plus.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan for initial market penetration and subsequent expansion across the SWEDEN.
- Identify and prioritise cities with the highest concentration of lawns for focused efforts.
- Collaborate with leadership to plan and implement a scalable growth strategy.
- Engage in strategic fundraising initiatives to support expansion plans.
- Cultivate strong relationships with major suppliers to ensure the best quality products for our services.
- Negotiate favourable terms and secure partnerships that drive operational efficiency.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for lawn care and landscaping.
- Proven sales and administration experience.
- Excellent team player and leadership skills.
- Deep knowledge of lawn care, gardening, or landscaping industries.
- Strategy consultancy experience and an MBA are highly desirable, BUT, a strong entrepreneurial spirit that shines through will get you the job everyday!
- Competitive salary with performance-based incentives.
- Fun and dynamic work environment with a supportive team.
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- Employee discounts on lawn care.
Working with us
To be successful working with us you will be “Start-up ready”. You are naturally proactive, have a positive attitude to change; have a continuous improvement mindset, are flexible, always happy to go beyond your brief; enjoy working at pace and comfortable with ambiguity.
Finally, you will really resonate with our values:
Customer Focus: we are obsessive about delivering value and reducing complexity for customers
Collaboration: we’re all about the team - collaborating, supporting and recognising everyone’s contributions
Openness & Honesty: we are open, honest, and straight-talking with each other and our customers
Authenticity & Humility: we bring our whole selves to work, and we have the humility and self-honesty to admit when we are wrong
While our ‘official’ registered office is in Harrogate, UK we all work remotely across different locations.
This is a permanent full-time role. We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too, so please talk to us about flexible working if this is something that is important to you.
Call Us or Make Contact to Learn More and Have an Informal Chat
Monday to Saturday: 9am - 7pm
Sunday: 9am - 5pm
Monday to Friday: 9am - 7pm
Saturday: 9am - 7pm
Sunday: 9am - 5pm